PRINCIPAL'S WEEKLY SPOTLIGHT WEEK OF MAY 30TH
Good evening! This is Principal Moore-Lawrence, proud principal of Bethesda Elementary with the Principal's Weekly Spotlight for the Week of May 31st. Four days and counting. This week’s quote is “We did this together. We, as a team, made this year great.”
If there is anything you need, please do not hesitate to email me at email@example.com, text or call me at 919-491-3630, or contact your child’s teacher. Thank you for everything!
- This is a reminder that every day, every bus rider and car rider must have the DPS Symptoms Screener completed before they come to school.
- If your child is face-to-face, thank you for making sure that he/she brings the charged computer and charger every day.
- If you have questions about dates for Laptop and Hotspot Return, End-of-Grade testing, End-of-Year Award Programs, or End-of-Year Celebrations, please look at our website, contact your child’s teacher or call the main office at 919-560-304.
- Tuesday, June 1st—Join us Bethesda and Bethesda PTA’s as they host an end-of-year happy hour at 5:00. Get ready for fun and prizes including Kindle Fire, Scentsy items, and gift cards. Find the Zoom link on Dojo and our website.
- Wednesday, June 2nd—Students will complete asynchronous Wellness Wednesday activities. If your child does not complete one of the activities, he/she will be marked absent. This week, we will not have the Zoom Wellness Wednesday session. More information about this week’s activities can be found on the school website.
- Friday, June 4th is the last day of school and school is dismissed two-hours early at 12:15. Report cards will be available on Friday via your Parent Portal Account. If you have questions or need help, contact your child’s teacher or the main office.
This concludes the Principal’s Weekly Spotlight. Have a great evening!