Financial Peace University
We are committed to building relationships with our Neal family and community! We are excited to announce that we have partnered with Dave Ramsey and Privott Financial Solutions, to host Financial Peace University. Financial Peace University is a weekly class designed to help you win with money! Come out and learn how to eliminate debt, find out ways to send your child to college without taking out a student loan, ways to improve your credit score, and how to build wealth.
The class will begin on March 7, at 6:30pm, at Neal Middle School and will be held every Thursday until May 2. This class has helped changed the financial situation for so many families and it can change yours too. For more information contact Neal Middle School at 919-560-3955 and ask to speak to an administrator (Joe Biggs is a direct contact) or register on our website: http://www.fpu.com/1080307. The fee for the class is $109 per family, and it includes a workbook, materials, and access to online videos and resources for one year. Privott Financial Solutions will waive the fee for the first 10 families to contact them! To apply for financial assistance, fill out this form.
- Super Saving [Mar 07, 2019 - 6:30 PM]
- Relating With Money [Mar 14, 2019 - 6:30 PM]
- Cash Flow Planning [Mar 21, 2019 - 6:30 PM]
- Dumping Debt [Mar 28, 2019 - 6:30 PM]
- Buyer Beware [Apr 04, 2019 - 6:30 PM]
- The Role of Insurance [Apr 11, 2019 - 6:30 PM]
- Retirement and College Planning [Apr 18, 2019 - 6:30 PM]
- Real Estate and Mortgages [Apr 25, 2019 - 6:30 PM]
- The Great Misunderstanding [May 02, 2019 - 6:30 PM]