- Lakewood Montessori Middle
Lakewood Montessori Athletics Update 3/1/2023
All athletics will be moved to starting on Monday 3/06/2023. It was my goal to hopefully get everyone cleared and ready to go by today. Once I get clearance confirmed from downtown, we will get things up and running. If anything changes before then you will know by Sunday at 5p. I will post the update in the Bloomz app. Please download it if you have not done so already with a LMMS sport this school year. You will enter in the code for the sport your child is trying out for. I will share the codes below. Please reach out to me if you have any questions. I apologize for the delay and have a great day.
Track & Field: KXRM4D
Girls Soccer: Y3NXCC
Lakewood Montessori Athletics Update 01.31.2023
Hello Lakewood Family! It is that time again! Our final season of sports for the school year is quickly approaching. That means that it is time to pick up those tickets to play!
To be allowed to workout/try-out for winter sports, you must have a ticket to play. Tickets to play will be handed out on the following dates and times:
· Tuesday 02/07: During all lunch periods in the cafeteria
· Wednesday 02/08: During all lunch periods in the cafeteria
· Friday 02/10: During all lunch periods in the cafeteria
· Monday 02/13: After school from 3:45-5:30 in my office
· Any day after this up until 02/17/2023, you will have to bring to me when I am in my office.
NO TTPs WILL BE GIVEN AFTER 02/17/2023
These are the following things needed to obtain your ticket to play:
· A HARD COPY of your completed physical
· A HARD COPY of the concussion form
· A HARD COPY of the HIPPA form
· A completed online registration
· You can find these forms on the "athletic registration page"
**Also please remember that all students must be in good academic standing and not have more than 13 absences.**
Places like CVS minute clinic and emerge ortho offer walk in physicals or have a quick turn-around for scheduling appointments. If I learn of any other resources, I will let you all know
If your child is currently a winter athlete, was a fall athlete, or if your child has turned in their paperwork early, they will just need to come pick up their ticket to play.
Next, we will have fall and winter pictures on February 15, 2023 @ 4p in the gym. Package envelopes can be picked up tomorrow (Wed 2/1) for those that will want to purchase. Fall athletes will be able to put on their fall uniforms and then return them back to me once they are completed. Winter athletes will need to bring their jerseys to school that day.
Please do not hesitate to ask any questions. GO LYNX!!