Superintendent’s Town Hall
Haga clic aquí para leer en Español
Join us for the Superintendent’s Town Hall on Thursday, July 9, from 5 to 7 pm. The event will be held virtually and can be viewed via Youtube and Facebook Live. Spanish-language interpretation will be provided via our Facebook channel.
During the event you will have an opportunity to hear more about the 2020-21 reopening plan. A representative group of families, community members, and stakeholders will ask questions of Superintendent Pascal Mubenga, Deputy Superintendent Nakia Hardy, and Chief Operating Officer Julius Monk.
Topics will include:
- In-person instruction for students in pre-K through eighth grade
- Online instruction for grades 9-12
- Additional considerations for students with IEPs and English learners
- Ignite Online Academy for students and staff unable to participate in in-person instruction due to COVID-19 concerns
If you have questions regarding the return of our students and what that process will look like, we would like to hear from you.
Click the link below to submit your questions. Your submissions will be used to guide the conversations during the town hall and future community engagement events. Your submissions will also be used to create a set of Spark Reopening Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs). To submit your question, click the link below.
Submission Link: https://bit.ly/DPSJuly2020TownHallQuestions
WATCH EVENT | July 9, 2020 | 5 - 7 pm
- Youtube Live (English-language Channel)
- Facebook Live (Spanish-language Channel)
TOWN HALL RESOURCES