Parents it is End-Of-Grade test time!
We know our 3rd, 4th and 5th grade eagles are going to soar.
Help your child do well on the test by…
1. Make sure they get a good night’s sleep
2. Make sure they eat a healthy breakfast
3. Have your child dress comfortably, remind them to bring a jacket
4. Make sure they arrive to school on time
5. Send your child to school with confidence building words of praise and support: You’ll do great, Believe in yourself, I love you!
6. Suggest that your child breathe deeply to relax before and during the test
7. Remind your child to read directions carefully and look at all the answers before choosing one
8. Remind them to check over his or her answers before turning in the test
9. Do not schedule trips, dental or medical appointments or early pickups for testing days