Return to Headlines
Sunday Announcements 02/14/2021
I hope that you all have enjoyed your Valentines Day. Below are several important announcements for the week and upcoming weeks. If you have questions, do not hesitate to reach out to our main office:
- Tomorrow is a Districtwide Remote Learning Day. No scholars will need to login for live instruction. However, they will need to login to Canvas to complete all assignments. Completion and submission of assignments will determine whether scholars are present or absent for the day. if you have questions, reach out to your scholars teachers.
- Progress Reports will be distributed this Friday via DOJO, email and/or any other means of communication teachers use to inform you of your scholar. If you do not receive a progress report on Friday, please contact the main office or your scholars teacher.
- This week we will begin scheduling parent conferences. If your scholars teacher does not schedule a conference over the next two weeks, please reach out to them or our main office.
- All Parents with young male scholars, mark your calendars for February 23 as we will launch our first Bow-Tie Tuesday initiative of the year. We are asking that all of our boys wear Bow-Ties as a day to dress for success. Each Tuesday beginning next week, our goal will be for 100 percent of our male scholars to wear a Bow-tie in celebration of dressing for success!
- February 24, we are excited to launch our Ladies of Excellence program for girls in grades 3-5. If you have a a young lady that you would like to participate in our Ladies of Excellent program, there will be more information shared this week, so please be on the lookout.
- Last parents, don't forget our first fundraiser of the school year, launching March 1st. The fundraiser is "Give Eno a High 5!" We are asking that every Eno Valley Family donate at least, but not limited to, $5. Your $5 will go towards Academic Supplies, Scholar & Teacher Incentives and Community Engagement Efforts. Our goal is $3000. More information is to come but please spread the word to all of your networks that may be willing to support our school.