Tech Tips, Tricks, & Tidbits for Parents
Check out the Tips, Tricks, and Tidbits for Parents below from Easley and Durham Public Schools to support you as you get connected to your device and your classroom.
EASLEY SUPPORT RESOURCES:
Chromebook Care & Troubleshooting:
- Caring for your Chromebook
- Caring for your Chromebook (Spanish)
- Chromebook Troubleshooting
- Chromebook Troubleshooting (Spanish)
Google Chrome Tips:
- Updating Google Chrome OS on a Chromebook
- Updating Google Chrome OS on a Chromebook (Spanish)
- Clearing Cache & Cookies on a Chromebook
- Clearning Cache & Cookies on a Chromebook (Spanish)
How to get to NCEdcloud (and then Canvas):
- Go directly to NCEdcloud
- Go to https://canvas.dpsnc.net then access NCEdcloud through the Student/Staff Login.
- Go to https://clever.com/in/dpsnc then click on NCEdcloud icon.
**There are also shortcut links to each of the above in the "Quick Links" section of the Easley Homepage for quick and easy access!
DPS SUPPORT RESOURCES:
- Parent Support Documents (Spanish and English)
- Zoom for Parents (Spanish and English)
- Canvas Tutorial
- DPS Student/Family Login Support Video
- Single Sign-On Modifications (English)
- Single Sign-On Modifications (Spanish)
- One-to-One (1:1) Student Device Handbook (Eng)
- One-to-One (1:1) Student Device Handbook (Spa)
- Parent/Student One-to-One (1:1) Technology Agreement (Eng)
- Parent/Student One-to-One (1:1) Technology Agreement (Spa)
AT&T & Verizon Hotspots:
- Connecting to AT&T Moxie Hotspot (English/Spanish)
- AT&T Moxee Hotspot Troubleshooting (English/Spanish)
- Connecting to Verizon Orbic Speed Hotspot-Please reach out via Support Form Below.
- Verizon Hotspot Troubleshooting (English/Spanish)
DPS Remote Troubleshooting Depot Sites:
Need tech support? Please submit your request to ITSupport@dpsnc.net
and a DPS technician will reach out to you.