Getting to Class & Other Tech Tips
Check out the resources below from Easley and Durham Public Schools to support you as you get connected to your device and your classroom.
EASLEY SUPPORT RESOURCES:
- Getting to School (Google Slides)
- Caring for your Chromebook
- Caring for your Chromebook (Spanish)
- Clever Login Instructions for Students
- Clever Login Instructions for Students (Spanish)
- Chromebook Troubleshooting
- Chromebook Troubleshooting (Spanish)
- Connecting to Moxie Hotspot (English/Spanish)
- Hotspot Troubleshooting (English/Spanish)
- ZScaler Guidance Loging In Away From DPS
- Updating Google Chrome OS on a Chromebook
- Clearing Cache & Cookies on a Chromebook
How to get to NCEdcloud (and then Canvas):
- Go directly to NCEdcloud
- Go to https://canvas.dpsnc.net then access NCEdcloud through the Student/Staff Login.
- Go to https://clever.com/in/dpsnc then click on NCEdcloud icon.
**There are also shortcut links to each of the above in the "Quick Links" section of the Easley Homepage for quick and easy access!
DPS SUPPORT RESOURCES:
- Parent Support Documents (Spanish and English)
- Zoom for Parents (Spanish and English)
- Canvas Tutorial
- DPS Student/Family Login Support Video
- Single Sign-On Modifications (English)
- Single Sign-On Modifications (Spanish)
- Acceptable Use Policy (English)
- Acceptable Use Policy (Spanish)
- Student Device Agreement (English)
- Student Device Agreement (Spanish)
DPS Remote Troubleshooting Depot Sites:
If you need additional support with your child's LOGIN or help TROUBLESHOOTING please fill out the Easley Support Request Google Form to request assistance and someone will reach out to you.