Principal: Kesha Futrell
Address: 401 North Driver St, Durham NC
Hours of Operation: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m
Why choose Holton?
Holton offers many programs that not only are unique to the district, but are also unique to the state. If you attend Holton, you will graduate with a full high school diploma, but also with certification or coursework in a career area. Class scheduling is flexible, since core coursework is taught at Durham Performance Learning Center (located on the Third Floor).
Here are just a few other reasons to attend Holton:
- Hand-on learning
- Business partnerships
- Service Learning opportunities
- Articulation agreements with area institutions
- College credit
- Seminars in job seeking, getting and keeping skills
- Assistance in applying for postsecondary opportunities
- Training for test preparation/Personal financial management/Personal health and safety
- Workplace safety certification