Creekside Parent-School-Student Compact (2021-22):
We know that learning can take place only when there is a combination of effort, interest, and
motivation. As we are all committed to each child’s progress in school, we are going to do our
best to promote each child’s achievement.
This compact is an agreement to work in partnership with parents, students, and the school.
We believe this compact will be fulfilled by our team effort.
- I will be safe, responsible and a learner in all parts of the building.
- I will attend school regularly and arrive on time each day.
- I will read at home for at least 15 minutes each day.
- I will come prepared for school ready to learn each day.
- I will discuss what I am learning in school with my parents/guardians.
- I will ask my teacher questions when I don’t understand something.
- I will charge, care for, and protect my chromebook.
- I will reinforce my child to be safe, responsible and a learner.
- I will ensure my child attends school regularly and is on time each day.
- I will encourage my child to complete homework daily. If I/we think it’s too hard, I will share this with the teacher.
- I will encourage my child to read independently or together for at least 15 minutes every day.
- I will talk to my child about his/her school activities every day.
- I will be aware of my child’s progress by attending conferences, reviewing and discussing school work, and communicating with school staff.
- I will ensure that my child receives a minimum of 8 hours of sleep nightly.
- I will ensure my child cares for and protects their chromebook when at home.
- I will reinforce all children to be safe, responsible and learners.
- I will provide motivating and rewarding learning experiences in the classroom that builds self-esteem and academic knowledge.
- I will maintain high expectations for myself and all students.
- I will explain expectations, instructional goals, and grading systems to students and parents.
- I will explain and enforce our school expectations and rules to students and parents/guardians.
- I will implement techniques and materials that work best for each child.
- I will participate in ongoing staff development to remain competent and well trained.
- I will provide reports to parents on their children’s progress.
- We will reinforce all children to be safe, responsible and learners.
- We will ensure our teachers deliver a high-quality, equitable curriculum.
- We will provide a learning environment that is nurturing, mutually respectful, and inclusive of appropriate materials/resources.
- We will maintain high expectations for myself, staff and students.
- We will support the partnership between parents, students, staff, and communities.
- We will communicate with our families regularly to keep them informed and connected to our school.