Haga clic aquí para leer en Español
Durham Public Schools provides students with access to technological resources. Students will use this technology as a means to promote academic achievement and provide opportunities to enhance the educational experience. Students will use the technology in alignment with the DPS Technology Responsible Use Policy.
DPS will provide each enrolled K-12 student, if needed, with a laptop. Distribution times and dates will be determined by your child’s school.
DPS will provide if needed, a Wi-Fi hotspot for students to access the Internet. Distribution times and dates will be determined by your child’s school.
EXPERIENCING TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES WITH A DPS DEVICE?
There are THREE ways to contact the DPS IT SUPPORT CENTER:
- Visit our self-service web portal at the following URL: https://itsupport.dpsnc.net
- Email: ITSupport@dpsnc.net
- Call 919-560-3837 (Monday – Friday 7 AM to 5 PM). If no answer, leave a message for an IT Technician to return your call.
- Family Academy Technology Video Tutorials
- Zoom for Parents (Video Conferencing)