Keep in Touch
Buses & Transportation
Here are a few tips for ensuring proper bus assignment for your child:
- Bus routes are determined by the DPS Transportation Dept, which can be contaced with questions or concerns at 919-560-BUSS.
- Sign up or log in to Here Comes The Bus to track the location and schedule of your child's bus. Our school code is 97034. Search for Here Comes the Bus wherever you buy apps.
- Contact Rogers-Herr to sign up for bus transportation or to request a different bus stop.
- Call 919-560-BUSS x2877 (6am - 6pm) to check your child's bus status, including on-time arrival, breakdowns, etc.
- When registering your child for school, please make sure that you check ‘Y’ (Yes) for morning and/or afternoon transportation in the school bus transportation box on the student data sheet. If your child was pre-registered, please call the school to confirm that the appropriate transportation requests are indicated on the student data sheet.
- Please notify the school if your child needs an alternate bus stop location such as daycare, for either morning or afternoon.
- It is equally important to notify us if your child does NOT need transportation.
- A student may ride immediately to/from an existing stop with a bus pass issued by the school.
- To ensure that your child has an assigned stop on the first day of school, please notify your school of a change in address or alternate location three weeks prior to the first day of school.
Last Modified on February 18, 2019