Before- & After-school Programs
First Day Start Deadlines: Year Round- July 7, 2017 (Friday)Traditional- August 15, 2017 (Tuesday)Pearsontown Elementary Afterschool Currently has a Waiting ListThank you for choosing Durham Public Schools Before- and After-school Programs!
You have selected a program that has over 35 years of experience providing quality expanded learning opportunities to elementary students.
Learning is supported in DPS Before- and After-school programs. This year, your child will experience a balance of homework time, enrichment, and recreational activities that are considered elements of a high quality program. Our elementary programs are licensed and regularly evaluated by the North Carolina Division of Child Development and 95% of our programs have 5 star ratings!
Things to know about the before- and after-school programs:
- Before-school programs open at 6:30 a.m. and operate until the first bell rings.
- After-school programs operate on school days from the time school is dismissed until 6 p.m.
- After-school programs also operate on early dismissal days at no extra cost to parents!
- Monthly payments cover 20 days (no charge for days when school is out).
- Fulltime enrollment only, no part time available.
- Financial assistance available through DPS by calling 919-560-9488.
- Program eligible for Department of Social Services childcare vouchers by calling 919-560-8300.
Registration for these programs is required.
- Nonrefundable registration fee of $35 per child.
- Registrations open all year, but accepted based on available space.
Please see the brochure for pricing.
Before- & After School Contact Information
Mail to:Community Education Accounting OfficePO Box 1967
Durham, NC 27702-1967Fax To:
Community Education Accounting Office