Find your pathway to success in one of 14 career clusters offered by Durham Public Schools.
- Agriculture, Food & Natural Resources
- Architecture & Construction
- Arts, Audio/Video Technology & Communications
- Business Management & Administration
- Health Science
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Human Services
- Information Technology
- Law, Public Safety, Corrections & Security
- Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics
- Transportation, Distribution & Logistics
The N.C. Career Clusters site provides information on the knowledge and skills required for career success in these 14 as well as other industry clusters.
Be sure to review the CTE Course and Program Offerings to know which schools offer the pathway that best aligns with your career interests.
Your school’s career development coordinator, special populations coordinator or guidance counselor can help you decide which courses to take.