Fright Night - School Dance [10/28/22]
SGA is hosting Fright Night, a school dance on October 28 from 3:30 to 6:30 p.m. The cost is $5 per student, and tickets must be purchased online from the school website between October 4 and October 27. See below for instructions for purchasing tickets. This is our way to show you, the students at Neal, that we see your efforts academically and appreciate your growth, behaviorally, thus far this school year.
Parents, in order for your child to attend this event they must not have any of the following disciplinary or academic concerns for the first nine weeks:
- 2 or more RCP
- Out of school suspension
- Failing 2 or more classes
- 3 or more unexcused absences
Thanks for understanding as these events are to reward your child for being a model student and academically successful.
How to Purchase Tickets
To purchase tickets for Fright Night or other events at Neal Middle School, please follow these steps:
1. Click the link to access Neal's DPS online pay portal.
2. Select the activity or school event you're interested in.
3. Add it to your cart.
4. Select the number of tickets you would like to purchase.
5. Select Checkout once tickets have been ordered.
6. Create an account (all school events need to be paid for through our online services).
7. Once an account is created, you can now add your child to your profile. If you have multiple kids who attend Neal, you will have to create a profile for each child.
8. Click Next to proceed to the payment screen.
9. Add your payment information to your profile on this screen and click Next.
10. Confirm that your information is correct on the next screen, check the box on the bottom left and click Next.
11. The payment is processed and you should receive your confirmation information.