After winter break, Ms. Meyer will be meeting with all 8th grade students to discuss High School options and the registration process. The window to apply for magnet schools is Jan. 8th - Feb. 9th.
- DPS Course Guide English / Spanish
- Graduation Requirements English/Spanish
- NCDPI graduation requirements website
- School Locator
To find out what high school you will be attending, please put your address into the Durham Public Schools school locator.
SPECIFIC SCHOOL INFORMATION
Need 1-on-1 assistance in completing your Magnet/CTE Pathways Application?
To ensure equitable access to the Magnet and CTE application, the Office of Student Assignment and Multilingual Resource Center have partnered together to offer Application Assistance.
- For help in English: contact the Office of Student Assignment at 919-560-2059
- For help in Spanish: contact the Multilingual Resource Center at 919-560-2510
EARLY COLLEGE HIGH SCHOOL
JORDAN HIGH SCHOOL
If you are interested in learning more about Jordan High school, you may attend Jordan's Rising 9th parent/ student night February 15th at 6pm on Zoom using the link below.
Also, families can register for tours of Jordan High School here, but keep in mind that there are only two dates left:
Please use the link below to sign up for a tour of City of Medicine Academy!