- COVID-19 Resources
- COVID-19 Vaccinations
- COVID-19 Guidelines
- COVID-19 Testing
- Prueba de COVID-19
- COVID-19 Data Dashboard (2021-22)
- Panel Informativo de datos sobre COVID-19 de DPS (2021-22)
Haga clic aquí para leer en Español
The DPS COVID-19 Data Dashboard is a running update of cases and positive tests among individuals working or enrolled at DPS facilities, including staff and students. We are providing this information for increased transparency in our community as well as an insight into the metrics that we are following.
We are only capturing data for students and staff who come onto DPS facilities. DPS works with the Durham County Department of Public Health to collect data. The health department conducts contact tracing and will notify anyone found to be in close contact with an individual who tests positive for COVID-19.
Please note that, following the Nov. 9-13 update, the DPS public health metric for community spread will target a test positivity rate of less than 4 percent, in line with the metric identified by the Durham Public Schools Board of Education at its November 19 meeting.
COVID-19 Health Dashboard
- Includes the number of new cases (students and staff) and number of cases per site/school
COVID-19 School Readiness Dashboard
- Includes the current status of the community rate, site monitoring, operational metrics, and school readiness
- Provides a GREEN, YELLOW, RED status of each data point
- Not a "formula for reopening" but a comprehensive picture of where DPS is regarding readiness
COVID-19 Data Trends Report
- Includes data from both the Health Dashboard and Readiness Dashboard
- Displays several weeks of data simultaneously to consider trends over time