Open a browser and go to www.proofmyclass.com
User Name: RiversideHigh
User Password: senior100266
Once Logged in:
- Click on the first student in the list
- Scroll through their images
- Once you have chosen the image(s) you would like as the yearbook pose(s) click the ‘Edit’ button next to the pose(s)
- Change their grade from ‘12’ to ‘Yearbook Pose’
- If the student selected their pose online, the pose they selected will have Yearbook Pose already in the Grade field
- Then click ‘Save’ to the right of the students’ information
- Any image that has ‘Yearbook Pose’ in the grade field, will be put onto the Yearbook export produced for the school
- Once you are through with a student you MUST click ‘Approve Batch at the top of the screen
- Students record will be highlighted green indicating it is complete and ready for the final batch
- Continue steps 2-6 for each student listed
Once the yearbook pose have been selected for every student and they have all be approved, SSI will be notified via email and we will begin production of the final yearbook export.
URGENT! Attention Seniors!
Please click on the link below for important Cap & Gown information. Immediate attention recommended!
* If you have already placed your graduation order and have a balance due, please make your final payment ASAP in order to receive your supplies at the delivery date which is to be announced soon!
Make PAYMENTS at:
HERFF JONES // BY YOUR SIDE
Senior portraits will take place September 28 – October 2 in the auditorium at Riverside. Seniors interested in taking pictures MUST sign up through Strawbridge.
Seniors will have the opportunity to take one formal and one casual picture – that is one outfit change only. The formal picture will appear in the yearbook. Your attire for your formal picture should be professional and reflect your accomplishment. Dress as though you are going to a job interview or formal dinner. Additional guidelines for formal dress are available online. Due to social distancing guidelines students will not be able to preview proofs at the appointment. Photographers will collect an email address to send proofs digitally.
Click the flyer below for links and more information