Connecting via Zoom!
Students will connect with their homeroom classrooms via zoom for live instruction.
Your student's homeroom teacher will supply a direct link or a zoom meeting ID and Passcode. If you were provided the zoom meeting ID and Passcode, please enter that information at https://zoom.us/join.
If you have not been provided the above information, please contact your student's homeroom teacher by e-mail. You can find the homeroom teacher's e-mail in the Staff Directory. If you don't know your student's homeroom teacher, please contact the main office at 919-560-3952.
Need additional support Connecting via Zoom!
Here is a short video on how to Connect via Zoom!
Abbreviated video directions for logging onto zoom with a Meeting ID and Password:
- Go to the website: https://zoom.us/join
- You will be prompted to enter your Meeting ID provided by the teacher - this is a 11 digit code.
- You will then go to the next screen where you will be prompted to enter the Password your teacher provided.
- The first time you set up Zoom you will be prompted to enter a name. Please provide the teacher with your first name and last initial or your first and last name. This will ensure we are only admitting the necessary students.
- This can be corrected during their next zoom meeting.
- Once they are admitted students can click on the 3 dots, select rename, and enter their first name and last initial or first and last name.