Academic Support Services
- Academic Support Services
- AIG Parent Survey
- Advanced & Intellectually Gifted (AIG) Program
- Career & Technical Education
- Exceptional Children Services
- Hospital School
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
Project SEARCH is an award-winning, training program that enables students with significant developmental disabilities to gain the work experience to find gainful employment after high school ends.
More information about the Project SEARCH transition program, can be found at: www.projectsearch.us
The DPS contact for Project SEARCH is Adina Moon - 560-2655.