Install A New Printer On A Windows Computer:
This should always work using Internet Explorer. You can use other web browsers after installing the PrinterLogic Extension.
- Open our map of new printers in a new browser tab.
- On the RHMS that opens, hover your mouse's pointer over the printer you want to install and click the "Install Printer" button that appears.
- Click "Yes."
- On the next screen, you should see 7 processes that begin and end, one at a time.
- When all seven are complete, you should get a message that the printer has installed successfully.
Install An Old Printer On A Windows Computer:
This will only work when using Internet Explorer
- Open our list of old printers in a new browser tab.
- Locate and click once on the printer you wish to install from the list on the next page.
- On the next screen, locate and click the word "Connect" which should be on the left side of the screen in bold print ("Connect"). If not:
- check to make sure you are using Internet Explorer
- click the "Gear" in the upper right corner of the screen to show the Settings menu
- select "Compatibility View settings
- click "Add"
- click "Close" and "Connect" will appear!
- Click "Connect"
- Click "Yes"
- It may take up to 30 seconds to complete installation
- Click "OK" and you're done!