DPS Email on iPhone or iPod Touch
If you are on a DPS campus and have successfully connected to the "workstation" wireless network (see Mr. Rosenberg for help with this), or if you're off-campus using a relatively unrestricted network connection, follow these instructions to be able to effortlessly check your DPS email from your iPod Touch or iPhone:
- Go to the Home screen on your iPod Touch or iPhone
- Select "Settings"
- Select "Mail, Contacts, Calendars"
- Select "Add Account"
- Select "Microsoft Exchange"
- Enter your email address (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Type "dpsnc.local" for the "Domain"
- Type in your email username (firstname_lastname)
- Type in your email password
- For "Description" type something descriptive like "DPS Email"
- Then select "Done"
- At the top of your screen, it should then say, "Verifying Exchange account information" which can take a very long time!
- When it's finally done, there should be a new blank field where you can enter the server (eas.dpsnc.net)
- Select "Next"
- On the next screen, you can choose to sync your mail, contacts, and/or calendars
- Select "Done" and you're done!