AP Testing 2019
Advanced Placement Forms will be distributed to students through their AP Classes. Forms include the permission to test off campus, test fee, and opt-out form.
- All completed forms are due by March 1st to Ms. Oertel in Student Services.
- February 27th and 28th, counselors will be collecting forms at lunch in the main lobby and outside the cafeteria
- Students planning on taking an AP exam for a course which they are not currently enrolled are subject to the AP Exam Fees AND need to speak with Ms. Oertel prior to March 1, 2019.
- AP Exam Review Sessions
- AP Summer Scholars Camp
- Testing Day Letter For Students
PROCTORS NEEDED: Proctors are needed for AP Testing May 6th - May 17th. While parents/family members are not able to proctor exams their child is taking, it is extremely helpful to have support in other exams. Sign up at the following link or by emailing Sarah.Oertel@dpsnc.net! https://www.signupgenius.com/go/60B0E4FAAA72DA6FF2-approctoring1
- AP Letter 2019
- AP Exam Opt Out
- AP Permission to Test Off Campus & Fee Waiver Form – Required for all AP Students
- AP Bulletin 2018-19