Transcript/Student Records Requests

  • ****ATTENTION: If you are withdrawing, DO NOT request records from this page.  Please contact the Riverside office to withdraw and have the new school request records.  The new school must request records. 

    Any questions, please contact the school registrar/records person at 919-560-3965 ext. 65328

    For Students

    Please look at the icons carefully so you choose the correct link.

    Click Here To Order

    Review your high school transcript BEFORE you graduate (and soon thereafter) to be sure that it shows ALL of the courses and credits that you earned. Be sure that the ACTUAL DATE of graduation appears. That will be especially important if you’re heading to college or to work.

    Special Notes & Instructions 

    • For Immigration Documentation, please note in the special instructions box of the request form exactly what you are requesting and why.  (Example:  Verification of Attendance for Middle and Elementary School for immigration status.)
    • If you need your copy faxed, say that in the comment box. If you need it mailed and faxed, please purchase two copies and note in the comment box to fax one copy. 
    • Please allow 7-10 business days for processing. Customers will receive emails from the site with comments. The email address is the one provided on the form.  If you are not seeing these emails, please check the SPAM folder.
    • Copies of diplomas are not archived; therefore we are unable to provide duplication.

    Riverside High School will process transcript requests for current students and students who withdrew or graduated within the last 2 years. 

    Current students will receive the first three transcripts free then there is a charge for each additional transcript.  You will need a credit card to pay.  If you do not have a credit card, you may get a prepaid one from a bank. 

    Students who graduated or withdrew within the last 2 years will be charged accordingly.  

    Any special instructions such faxing or emailing information must be entered in instruction comment box.  

    Please note: The form will ask for the last 4 of your Social Security Number and your driver’s license.  If you do not have one or the other or neither, please just enter 1234.  However, if you do, please enter what you can as it makes it easier for the school to locate records.  


    For School Requests

    Click Here

    If you do not have an account already, please create one.  Vetting takes a couple of hours.  Once done, you can then sign back in to request a student's record.