The Northern PTO NEEDS YOU!!
Being a PTO member will allow you the opportunity to be ALL-N in the planning of events, fundraising, and helping to build a better NHS. Becoming a member does not automatically sign you up to volunteer (although we encourage your involvement), it just means you support our school and believe in what we’re doing.
We are holding a Membership Drive with the goal of having at least one parent or guardian member for every Northern family. All parents, caregivers, and school faculty/staff can be members for only $5! It's cheaper than a movie! Please enroll for the school year and get involved in our school. Links to membership and donation forms are below.
Sponsor a teacher with a PTO membership. We offer the opportunity for you to show appreciation to your child’s teacher(s) by sponsoring them for PTO membership. If interested, please send an email to , Membership Chair.
Research shows that parent involvement in schools is linked to higher rates of school attendance, graduation, and pursuit of higher education. PTO is an easy way to be involved!
2019-2020 Meeting Dates
Northern's PTO meets at 6:00pm every 2nd Tuesday of the month in the Northern Media Center. All PTO members are welcome!
To join the PTO or to make a donation, please follow these links:
Easiest way to support Northern! Buy groceries!
Link your Kroger Plus card to Northern! To attach your Kroger Plus Card to Northern:
- Go to http://krogercommunityrewards.com
- Click on Sign In/Register
- If you are a new online customer, create a click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Once you are registered, Edit the Community Rewards section.
- Enter Northern’s NPO number 91502, select Northern and click on confirm.
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
- REMEMBER, all participants of an organization are required to re-enroll each year beginning August 1st.
Link your Harris Teeter card to Northern. You have to get groceries anyway, why not help Northern at the same time! If you shop at Harris Teeter, they’ll contribute a portion of your purchase to our school. You need to relink your Harris Teeter VIC card to Northern each fall! To relink, you can visit your Harris Teeter store and ask your cashier to link your cart to #2638 OR go to http://www.harristeeter.com/community/together_in_education/tie.aspx, using the Northern code: 2638. Every dollar helps!