First Troubleshooting Steps:
- Is it plugged in? There is a power cable that comes out of the bottom of the input panel near your board.
- Is your computer hooked up correctly?
- Is your computer's display set to extend or duplicate?
- Is your projector set to the correct input (Computer 1 for VGA and Video for HDMI)?
- If your computer is also connected to your document camera, is your document camera set to computer mode?
- At its most basic level, your BrightLink functions as a projector. That is a small fraction of its capabilities, however.
- Project documents using your document camera and then annotate them using the Easy Interactive function on your projector.
- Use the interactive and multi-pen features of your BrightLink and available software to increase student engagement and make lessons more interactive.
- If you want to avoid clutter, consider using EasyMP Network Projection to project wirelessly.
- If there's something you'd like to do but aren't sure how, please contact Mr. Wylie.
- Available programs include:
- If you need a program and it is not installed on your computer (but is relevant to your teaching, organization, or productivity), please contact Mr. Wylie.