Academic Support Services
- Academic Support Services
- AIG Parent Survey
- Advanced & Intellectually Gifted (AIG) Program
- Career & Technical Education
- Exceptional Children Services
- Hospital School
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
So how does a student qualify for AIG services?
The Department of Advanced Academics strives to design, guide and promote rigorous programs that challenge the advanced and gifted learners of Durham Public Schools. The Department will ensure that all DPS students have access to programs and courses that enhance and broaden opportunities for further education and career success.
Coordinator of Advanced Academics
(919) 560-2000 x21303