- There is no expectation for privacy when using any school-owned device. Do not visit any sites or engage in any activities that you would not want broadcast on the evening news.
- Your computer contains sensitive information, and you are legally bound by FERPA to keep that information private. One of the easiest ways to do this is to lock your computer whenever you step away from it, even for a few moments.
Computer Models (from oldest to newest):
- Dell Latitude 7480 (for support staff)
- Dell Latitude 3390 2-in-1 (new DPS standard for instructional staff)
- If you need a program and it is not installed on your computer (but is relevant to your teaching, organization, or productivity), please contact Mr. Wylie.
- When you are issued a computer, it comes with a power adapter and a docking station (with power source and USB 3.0 cable). If your power adapter or docking station malfunctions, please contact Mr. Wylie and be sure to save the malfunctioning device to turn in. If you lose or misplace your power brick or docking station, replacing it is your responsibility; we do not have extras.