Annual Lottery Timeline for CTE Pathways – 2019
- Lottery Application Period – Monday, January 7th, 12 a.m. – Thursday, January 31st, 5:00 p.m.
- The parent or legal guardian/custodian must have a valid e-mail address or phone number to create an online account to submit an application and receive application updates at dpsncapplication.com
Application access and assistance:
- Smart Phone, Tablet, Computer – dpsncapplication.com
- Durham Libraries – 8 locations across Durham
- DPS Staff Development Center – 2107 Hillandale Rd. (Monday-Friday 9 a.m.-3 p.m.)
- DPS Magnet Schools - 23 school sites
- Application Assistance Day - Staff Development Center – 2107 Hillandale Rd., Sat., January 19th,(9 a.m.-1 p.m.).
- Lottery Application Results Posted – Friday, March 1st,- SmartChoice Dashboard application account at www.dpsncapplicaton.com
- Deadline to Accept Assigned Lottery Seats – Friday, March 22nd, 5:00 p.m. Parent/guardian must accept the lottery seat by the deadline. All lottery seats not accepted by the deadline will be automatically declined. Once an applicant accepts a lottery seat, his/her name will be removed from all other lottery waitlist(s). Declined seats are final, and cannot be reclaimed (no exceptions).