• If your child needs to take/have medication at school for a health condition, either daily or on an “as needed” basis, (such as an Epi-Pen or inhaler), you must complete and submit the form described below:

    • Authorization for School and Student Medication Administration (your child carries and administers the medication as needed (ie: inhaler, Epi Pen,Tylenol, etc.).    English - Spanish       

    Carefully read and sign the medication form, have your health care provider complete and sign the appropriate sections of the forms, then submit the completed form to the school.   If the forms aren’t fully completed, they will be returned to you by the school for correction. 

    Your child should not have medication at school unless one of these forms has been submitted to the school for the current school year.