Capturing Kids' Hearts
What is Capturing Kids' Hearts?
Capturing Kids' Hearts is a relationship-building approach to discipline that creates self-managing groups.
How does it work?
Through experiential training, expert coaching, a character-based curriculum for students, and personalized support, Capturing Kids' Hearts® equips professionals in K-12 education to implement transformational processes focused on social-emotional wellbeing, relationship-driven campus culture, and student connectedness.
Capturing Kids’ Hearts® 1 Training is an immersive, participatory experience. Teachers, staff, and administrators learn and practice skills they will use and model in their classrooms, schools, and districts, including:
- How to build meaningful, productive relationships with every student and every colleague.
- How to use the Capturing Kids’ Hearts® EXCEL Teaching Model™ to create a safe, effective environment for learning.
- How to develop self-managing, high-performing classrooms using team-building skills and a Social Contract.
- High payoff techniques for dealing with conflict, negative behavior, and disrespect issues.
- Capturing Kids’ Hearts® 1 Training is the beginning of a transformational, multi-year process for teachers and administrators at the campus or district level.
- 2021-2022 National Showcase School
- 2020-2021 National Showcase School
- 2019-2020 National Showcase School
- 2018-2019 National Showcase School
- 2017-2018 National Showcase School