Popular Links


If you're under 18 you must meet academic requirements 

Students under 18, who go to the DMV to obtain a learner's permit or license, will need an eligibility certificate from the school showing that they meet the academic requirements. The instructor will give you a blank form at the end of your in-car instruction. After a parent signs it, take it to your school to have it completed and stamped. Check your school's page for more details. The eligibility certificate is good for 30 days after it is stamped!

Drivers under 18 must be enrolled in school and be making adequate progress toward graduation in order to qualify for a learner's permit or driver's license. Students who withdraw from school or who are not making adequate progress toward graduation will be notified that their permit or license is revoked. If they later meet the requirements, they can have their license reinstated after paying a $35 fee.